Wednesday, January 21, 2009

01/21/2009 - new shoes

Bugman HATES tennis shoes. I think it has to do with the fact he has super extra wide feet. SO, he typically walks around in Crocs - year round - sun, rain, snow. I decided to order him a new pair of crocs after everyone had been insisting that the red crocs he had were actually pink. I thought they were red, he though they were red, and he's the kind of guy who can pull of pink anyway... but I ordered a new black pair. While I was at it, I found some Stride Rite XW Superball tennis shoes with orange accents. Bugman L.O.V.E.S. orange. I thought we'd give it a go. Turns out he loves them because they have bouncy balls in the heels and they make him jump supa' high.
01/21/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to our adventure! In a house of FIVE boys (Daddy, The Bugman, Bitty Bug, Benny Bug, and Max - the dog) and one girl (Mommy), everyday hands us a brand new adventure. I hope you'll enjoy following The Bugs, as they grow!